If you want each of your photos to be "individually" commented by teachers or senior members, you can follow these steps to post your photos. You can still post your photos the normal way if you just wanted to share your photos with others.
1. Select a preferred Category and click the "Create New Post" button.
2, 3 & 4: Type in the post title (#2) and content (#3) to describe your post, e.g. locations, purposes, or lesson learned etc. Click the "Publish" button (#4) to post it.
5. In the "Write a comment..." section, click "Add an Image" icon (#5) to start adding the first photo.
6. After you add the photo, click Settings button on the top menu (#6) to add photo Caption.
7. Type in your photo Caption in the box (#7) and then click Done to save it.
8. Now your first photo with caption is ready to be posted. Click "Publish" button (#8) to post your first photo.
9. Repeat Steps 5 to 8 to post your 2nd, 3rd, 4th......photos. Please note always add ONE photo per Comment.